Property & Taxation
A Practical Guide to Saving Tax on Your Property Investments
There are numerous tax rules and regulations associated with real estate that you need to comply with and, if you get it wrong, the Tax Office could impose stiff penalties. Fortunately, help is at hand.
In plain English, Property & Taxation explains just what your tax obligations are. Inside you'll learn:
- how property speculators and property investors are taxed
- which expenses are tax deductible
- how to calculate a capital gain and capital loss
- about the tax issues associated with owning your main residence and overseas property investments
- how negative gearing works
- about owning property in different legal structures.
Packed with tax tips, tax traps to avoid and practical case studies, this comprehensive guide will give you the know-how to legally reduce your tax liability — and build your wealth.
- Wiley, March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: