A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling
The bestselling project management text for students and professionals—now updated and expanded
This Eleventh Edition of the bestselling "bible" of project management maintains the streamlined approach of the prior editions and moves the content even closer to PMI®'s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®). New content has been added to this edition on measuring project management ROI, value to the organization and to customers, and much more. The capstone "super" case on the "Iridium Project" has been maintained, covering all aspects of project management. Increased use of sidebars throughout the book helps further align it with the PMBOK and the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam.
This new edition features significant expansion, including more than three dozen entirely new sections and updates on process supporting; types of project closure; project sponsorship; and culture, teamwork, and trust. This comprehensive guide to the principles and practices of project management:
- Offers new sections on added value, business intelligence, project governance, and much more
- Provides twenty-five case studies covering a variety of industries, almost all of which are real-world situations drawn from the author's practice
- Includes 400 discussion questions and more than 125 multiple-choice questions
- Serves as an excellent study guide for the PMP Certification Exam
(PMI, PMBOK, PMP and Project Management Professional are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Harold R. Kerzner
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Harold R. Kerzner
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 21, 2016
- Wiley, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: