Asset-Based Financial Engineering
A timely update to one of the most well-received books on project financing
As an effective alternative to conventional direct financing, project financing has become one of the hottest topics in corporate finance. It's being used more and more frequently—and more successfully—on a wide variety of high-profile corporate projects, and has long been used to fund large-scale natural resource projects. But the challenges of successful project financing are immense, and the requirements of the process can easily be misunderstood. That's why John Finnerty has returned with the Third Edition of Project Financing.
Drawing on his vast experience in the field, Finnerty takes you through the process step by step. Using updated examples and case studies that illustrate how to apply the analytical techniques described in the book, he covers the rationale for project financing, how to prepare the financial plan, assess the risks, design the financing mix, raise the funds, and much more.
- Includes completely new chapters that cover the financing of sustainable projects as well as Sharia-compliant (Islamic) project financing
- New material has been added to the discussion of financial modeling and international debt financing
- Explores today's most innovative financing techniques and analyzes the shortcomings of unsuccessful project financing attempts
Whether you're a corporate finance professional, project planner, or private investor, Project Financing, Third Edition demystifies the complexities of project financing and provides an invaluable guide for anyone who wants to master innovation in corporate finance today.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by John D. Finnerty
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by John D. Finnerty
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 25, 2016
- Wiley, April 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: