- List Price$44.99
- Your price$40.49
Save $4.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A fully problem-based, integrated physiology text, this new resource uses clinical case studies to promote interactive learning and to build a foundation of knowledge for clinical practice. Each case presents an unknown clinical disorder and examines differential diagnoses, treatments, and outcomes as well as relevant physiologic principles for a well-rounded review. Approximately 150 illustrations (most in full color) reinforce learning of the written material, while a practice test of USMLE-style questions—with explanations—aids in USMLE Steps 1 and 2 preparation.
- Features a problem-based approach to promote interactive learning and to build a foundation of knowledge for the USMLE Steps 1 and 2 as well as for clinical practice.
- Presents a summary of physiologic principles related to each unknown clinical disorder, along with differential diagnoses, treatments, and outcomes for a well-rounded review.
- Includes nearly 150 illustrations, most in full color, that reinforce learning of the written material.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Robert G. Carroll
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Robert G. Carroll
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 24, 2016
- Elsevier Health Sciences, February 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: