Probability and Random Processes
With Applications to Signal Processing and Communications
- List Price$117.00
- Your price$105.29
Save $11.71 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 47600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Miller and Childers have focused on creating a clear presentation of foundational concepts with specific applications to signal processing and communications, clearly the two areas of most interest to students and instructors in this course. It is aimed at graduate students as well as practicing engineers, and includes unique chapters on narrowband random processes and simulation techniques.
The appendices provide a refresher in such areas as linear algebra, set theory, random variables, and more. Probability and Random Processes also includes applications in digital communications, information theory, coding theory, image processing, speech analysis, synthesis and recognition, and other fields.
* Exceptional exposition and numerous worked out problems make the book extremely readable and accessible
* The authors connect the applications discussed in class to the textbook
* The new edition contains more real world signal processing and communications applications
* Includes an entire chapter devoted to simulation techniques
- Elsevier Science, October 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: