Principles and Techniques in Combinatorics
- List Price$31.00
- Your price$27.89
Save $3.11 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 13200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A textbook suitable for undergraduate courses. The materials are presented very explicitly so that students will find it very easy to read. A wide range of examples, about 500 combinatorial problems taken from various mathematical competitions and exercises are also included.Contents:
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Coefficients and Multinomial Coefficients
- The Pigeonhole Principle and Ramsey Numbers
- The Principle of Inclusion and Exclusion
- Generating Functions
- Recurrence Relations
Readership: Undergraduates, graduates and mathematicians.
- World Scientific Publishing Company, July 1992
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: