Principles and Techniques in Combinatorics
- List Price$31.00
- Your price$27.89
Save $3.11 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A textbook suitable for undergraduate courses. The materials are presented very explicitly so that students will find it very easy to read. A wide range of examples, about 500 combinatorial problems taken from various mathematical competitions and exercises are also included.Contents:
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Coefficients and Multinomial Coefficients
- The Pigeonhole Principle and Ramsey Numbers
- The Principle of Inclusion and Exclusion
- Generating Functions
- Recurrence Relations
Readership: Undergraduates, graduates and mathematicians.
- World Scientific Publishing Company, July 1992
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: