Everything you need to be fully prepared to take the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exam
As an internationally recognized certification which focuses on the Foundation and Practitioner levels along with being recommended by the Project Management Institute, the PRINCE2 accreditation gives a bolster to any resume.
The author, David Hinde, has trained hundreds of individuals from many different backgrounds to prepare for the PRINCE2 exams. The book provides explanations of all parts of the PRINCE2 approach, lots of practical examples, and a whole range of mock examination questions to test your knowledge.
- Explains all the PRINCE2 themes, processes, principles, roles and management products for the very latest version of PRINCE2 (PRINCE2 2009 Edition)
- Features full coverage of all Foundation and Practitioner level exam objectives
- Presents real–world scenarios, showing how the method is used in business and the public sector
- Includes challenging review questions and electronic flashcards to sharpen your knowledge
- Covers tips and techniques for tackling the PRINCE2 accreditation examinations and shows you how and where to take the exams
- Incorporates over 300 sample Foundation-level and over 100 sample Practitioner-level questions, with answers and full explanations
- Contains a glossary of all PRINCE2 terminology and a quick reference to all the PRINCE2 management products
- Gives a web link to a set of on-line tools with more bonus exams
PRINCE2 Study Guide covers all the necessary topics you need to know in order to confidently take the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: