Practitioner's Complete Guide to M&As
An All-Inclusive Reference
The ultimate guide to the ins and out of mergers and acquisitions
Practitioner's Complete Guide to M&As provides the practical tricks of the trade on M&As: what they need to know, what they have to know, and what they need to do. Numerous examples and forms are included illustrating concepts in discussion.
- Written in a straight-talking style
- A highly, practical application-oriented guide to mergers and acquisitions
- Covers strategy development; deal flow and target identification; due diligence; valuation and offers; tax structuring; negotiation; and integration and value creation"
- Presents information using bullet points rather than lengthy narrative for ease of reading
- Numerous exhibits, forms, and examples are included
This practical guide takes you through every step of the M&A process, providing all the necessary tools that both the first-time M&A player as well as the seasoned practitioner need to complete a smart transaction.
- Wiley, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: