Practical Approaches for Designing Usable Websites
- Your price$4.82
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The user-centered design process is based on various steps, each with its respective approaches. Learn about designing flows, optimizing emotional engagement and performing heuristic website reviews. This eBook (eBook #20) provides you with several practical techniques that will help make your Web applications appeal to the masses, transforming them into lightweight yet efficient user experiences.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Evolve Your User Interface To Educate Your Users
- Optimizing Emotional Engagement In Web Design Through Metrics
- Enhancing User Interaction With First Person User Interface
- Enhancing User Interaction With First Person User Interfaces
- A Guide To Heuristic Website Reviews
- Stop Designing Pages And Start Designing Flows
- The Data-Pixel Approach To Improving User Experience
- Smashing Media, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: