Power Generation Handbook 2/E
- List Price$99.00
- Your price$89.09
Save $9.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 40400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO POWER GENERATION--FULLY REVISED
Updated throughout to cover the latest technologies and applications, Power Generation Handbook, Second Edition, focuses on the basics of power generation using gas turbine, steam, wind, solar, co-generation, and combined-cycle power plants. Other essential topics such as calculations, efficient plant design, emission limits, monitoring, and the economics of power generation are discussed in detail. A real-world case study illustrates the material presented in this authoritative resource.
- All components and subsystems of the various types of gas turbine, steam power, co-generation, combined-cycle, wind turbine, solar power, and generator plants
- Advantages, applications, performance, and economics of low-emission, high-efficiency power plants
- Selection, operation, and maintenance of gas turbines, steam turbines, valves, compressors, governing systems, combustors, de-aerators, feedwater heaters, transformers, generators, wind turbines and generators, and solar power stations
- Monitoring and control of all power station environmental emissions
- Power station performance monitoring and performance enhancement options
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: