Power Generation Handbook 2/E
- List Price$99.00
- Your price$89.09
Save $9.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 40400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO POWER GENERATION--FULLY REVISED
Updated throughout to cover the latest technologies and applications, Power Generation Handbook, Second Edition, focuses on the basics of power generation using gas turbine, steam, wind, solar, co-generation, and combined-cycle power plants. Other essential topics such as calculations, efficient plant design, emission limits, monitoring, and the economics of power generation are discussed in detail. A real-world case study illustrates the material presented in this authoritative resource.
- All components and subsystems of the various types of gas turbine, steam power, co-generation, combined-cycle, wind turbine, solar power, and generator plants
- Advantages, applications, performance, and economics of low-emission, high-efficiency power plants
- Selection, operation, and maintenance of gas turbines, steam turbines, valves, compressors, governing systems, combustors, de-aerators, feedwater heaters, transformers, generators, wind turbines and generators, and solar power stations
- Monitoring and control of all power station environmental emissions
- Power station performance monitoring and performance enhancement options
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: