Pocket Guide to Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
- List Price$40.95
- Your price$36.89
Save $4.06 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 17200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With its concise, user-friendly outline format, this handy pocket guide is the indispensable consultant for fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base disturbances and how they relate to patient care. Readers will discover pathophysiology, assessment, diagnostic tests, collaborative management, and nursing diagnoses and interventions reviewed in a logical, consistent, and easy-to-read manner.
- Helps readers identify a patient's specific imbalance and understand the required nursing care
- Provides the ability to look up a diagnosis and learn what fluid, electrolyte, or acid-base disturbances are associated with that diagnosis
- Includes patient-family teaching guidelines with clear instructions to give the patient and family regarding care for the condition
- Provides pediatric and geriatric information to help users understand the variations within these special patient populations
- Compares different types of parenteral and enteral feedings, along with nursing implications
- Contains expanded and updated relevant IV therapy and pharmacology
- Features updated content throughout with current literature and research findings, such as most current blood pressure guidelines from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Elsevier Health Sciences, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: