Pocket Companion to Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- List Price$36.99
- Your price$33.29
Save $3.70 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This Pocket Companion to Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition offers rapid, portable access to the most important pathology facts and concepts. Richard Mitchell, MD, PhD, Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Nelson Fausto, MD, Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, and Jon Aster, MD assemble all of the key data and principles of pathology in a concise, at-a-glance format and fit them into your pocket for quick reference anytime. The result is a superb source for quick answers and an efficient review tool on any aspect of pathology.
- Assembles all of the key data and principles you need to know for exams and rotations.
- Presents information in a concise, at-a-glance format.
- Fits into your pocket, for a convenient reference any time.
- Offers abundant page references to the parent text, making additional information easy to find.
- Completely updated to reflect the latest knowledge and techniques across all areas of pathology.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: