PMP Exam Cram
Project Management Professional
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
PMP Exam Cram, Fourth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass the 2009 PMP Exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of preparation tools such as quizzes and Exam Alerts.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your exam!
- Approach the project management process from PMI’s views on project management
- Understand the project management framework
- Properly initiate projects
- Understand the project planning process
- Complete the planned project work
- Monitor project work and make necessary changes
- Close projects
- Follow PMI’s professional responsibility standards
- Pearson Education, December 2009
Pearson IT Certification
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: