Plant Tissue Culture
Techniques and Experiments
- List Price$89.95
- Your price$80.99
Save $8.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 36800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Plant Tissue Culture, Third Edition builds on the classroom tested, audience proven manual that has guided users through successful plant culturing A.tumefaciens mediated transformation, infusion technology, the latest information on media components and preparation, and regeneration and morphogenesis along with new exercises and diagrams provide current information and examples.
The included experiments demonstrate major concepts and can be conducted with a variety of plant material that are readily available throughout the year. This book provides a diverse learning experience and is appropriate for both university students and plant scientists.
- Provides new exercises demonstrating tobacco leaf infiltration to observe transient expression of proteins and subcellular location of the protein, and information on development of a customized protocol for protoplast isolation for other experimental systems
- Includes detailed drawings that complement both introductions and experiments
- Guides reader from lab setup to supplies, stock solution and media preparation, explant selection and disinfestations, and experimental observations and measurement
- Provides the latest techniques and media information, including A. tumefaciens mediated transformation and infusion technology
- Fully updated literature
- Elsevier Science, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: