The perennial bestseller is updated and revised throughout for the latest release of Photoshop Elements 8
Richly illustrated in full color, this friendly, easy-to-understand guide provides all the essentials on the latest version of the affordable and popular image-editing program, Photoshop Elements. Get the scoop on using the latest digital imaging tools and techniques to correct color, brightness, and contrast; create postcards, slideshows, and movie files; apply artistic effects to your photos; fix flaws and even remove unwanted elements from your images; and so much more.
- Use the Organizer on a Windows PC or Adobe Bridge on a Mac to sort, find, tag, and catalog your photos
- Straighten crooked lines, crop for effect, or fix color, sharpness, red-eye, and contrast
- Move people or objects in and out of your pictures, change the background, combine multiple images, or replace one color with another
- Add effects with filters, get creative with type, or play with the drawing and painting tools
- Tag your photos using People Recognition or by geographical location
- Turn your photos into postcards, calendars, greeting cards, and photo books with a few simple clicks
- Import images into Elements from a variety of sources
- Upload and save images to Photoshop.com
Photoshop Elements 8 For Dummies shows you how to make the most of Elements awesome image editing, organization, and photo sharing tools. Whether you’re concerned about color correction and clarity or just want a cool calendar of your kids for the wall, you’ll learn how to do it with this book!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: