Everything You Need to Know About the Paranormal
For nearly 50 years, New York Times bestselling author Sylvia Browne has been giving millions of readers and listeners spiritual advice, psychic predictions, inspiration, and emotional connections to a world on "the other side." Now, in this fascinating A-Z compendium, Browne delivers to her fans a complete guide to all things paranormal, including:
- Atlantis -Where did it go and when will it return?
- Clairvoyance -How does one know if they have the gift?
- Déjà vu -Are past lives the answer to this strange phenomenon?
- Ghosts -Who are they?
- Miracles -Can they happen every day?
- Numerology -What effect does it really have?
- Reincarnation -Is there a new life for everyone?
- Sorcery -Is this something we should fear?
- Zombies -Are they only in horror movies?
...and much more, in this easy-to-use reference that helps readers to understand the phenomenon of the other side.
- Penguin Publishing Group, September 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: