Pet Food Nation
The Smart, Easy, and Healthy Way to Feed Your Pet Now
A Must-Read for all Pet Lovers
For decades, dog and cat owners have depended on popular commercial foods to keep their beloved animals well-fed. Until 2007, when the national pet food catastrophe left pet owners scrambling for an alternative to mass-quantity, factory-produced food.
How can you break away from your reliance on the commercial pet food industry? Pet Food Nation offers the solution: Stop feeding your pet from a bag or a can—gradually, and then permanently. Instead, let's return to the way our ancestors fed their cherished pets since the dawn of time, with a variety of fresh and cooked foods from our own homes, the smart, simple, and healthy way.
Pet Food Nation features :
- How to transition your pet from commercial food to a healthier diet
- Six signs of dietary problems with your pet
- Why homemade food is better for your pet
- The best diet for an older pet
- What to feed your breed
- Basic easy recipes for dogs and cats
Buy this book and learn how to feed your pets properly and safely now!
- HarperCollins, November 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: