Perfumes Liquid Fragrance
Tips On Buying Discount Perfumes And Designer Perfumes At Great Prices Plus Information On Top Perfumes And Colognes So You Can Gather All The Secrets For Making Perfume That Is Your Own Signature Fragrance
Making perfume is easy. You don't need to be a lab scientist to mix various ingredients and concoct your own signature scent. There are many recipes you can follow to cook up your own perfume at your own home. Also, these basic tips will help you avoid waste and possible problems and make your entire perfume making experience just delightful.
1. Essential oils are expensive. Buy several oils in wholesale deals or special discounted prices whenever you can. Remember that you will only need small amounts of several kinds of oils in each recipe so a small container will last you several uses.
2. Make solid perfumes in empty lip balm or lip gloss tubes. Just clean out the tubes well from residue. The tubes make for easy storage and easy application.
3. Be as creative and original as you can be. If you've only tried making perfumes for women, then try making perfumes for men too. You can test out several citrus-like scents and woodsy smells that most men prefer.
4. Discover different scents and fragrances to expand your perfume making know-how. Common scents are the sweet-smelling, flowery fragrances. But, the sweet pungent smell of cedar wood is perfect for repelling insects, ginger and orange scents give off warmth, lavender and chamomile scents suggest relaxation.
- KMS Publishing, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: