PEM Fuel Cell Testing and Diagnosis
- List Price$147.95
- Your price$133.19
Save $14.76 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 60000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
PEM Fuel Cell Testing and Diagnosis covers the recent advances in PEM (proton exchange membrane) fuel cell systems, focusing on instruments and techniques for testing and diagnosis, and the application of diagnostic techniques in practical tests and operation. This book is a unique source of electrochemical techniques for researchers, scientists and engineers working in the area of fuel cells.
Proton exchange membrane fuel cells are currently considered the most promising clean energy-converting devices for stationary, transportation, and micro-power applications due to their high energy density, high efficiency, and environmental friendliness. To advance research and development of this emerging technology, testing and diagnosis are an essential combined step. This book aids those efforts, addressing effects of humidity, temperature and pressure on fuel cells, degradation and failure analysis, and design and assembly of MEAs, single cells and stacks.
- Provides fundamental and theoretical principles for PEM fuel cell testing and diagnosis.
- Comprehensive source for selecting techniques, experimental designs and data analysis
- Analyzes PEM fuel cell degradation and failure mechanisms, and suggests failure mitigation strategies
- Provides principles for selecting PEM fuel cell key materials to improve durability
- Elsevier Science, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: