Pediatric Allergy: Principles and Practice
- List Price$155.00
- Your price$139.49
Save $15.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 62800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Pediatric Allergy supplies the comprehensive guidance you need to diagnose, manage, and treat virtually any type of allergy seen in children. Drs. Leung, Sampson, Geha, and Szefler present the new full-color second edition, with coverage of the diagnosis and management of anaphylaxis, the immune mechanisms underlying allergic disease, the latest diagnostic tests, and more.
- Treat the full range of pediatric allergic and immunologic diseases through clinically focused coverage relevant to both allergists and pediatricians.
- Understand the care and treatment of pediatric patients thanks to clinical pearls discussing the best approaches.
- Easily refer to appendices that list common food allergies and autoantibodies in autoimmune diseases.
- Apply the newest diagnostic tests available—for asthma, upper respiratory allergy, and more—and know their benefits and contraindications.
- Treat the allergy at its source rather than the resulting reactions through an understanding of the immune mechanisms underlying allergic diseases.
- Get coverage of new research that affects methods of patient treatment and discusses potential reasons for increased allergies in some individuals.
- Better manage potential anaphylaxis cases through analysis of contributing facts and progression of allergic disease.
- Effectively control asthma and monitor its progression using the new step-by-step approach.
- Eliminate difficulty in prescribing antibiotics thanks to coverage of drug allergies and cross-reactivity.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: