- List Price$107.00
- Your price$96.29
Save $10.71 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 43600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book considers classical and current theory and practice, of supervised, unsupervised and semi-supervised pattern recognition, to build a complete background for professionals and students of engineering. The authors, leading experts in the field of pattern recognition, have provided an up-to-date, self-contained volume encapsulating this wide spectrum of information. The very latest methods are incorporated in this edition: semi-supervised learning, combining clustering algorithms, and relevance feedback.
· Thoroughly developed to include many more worked examples to give greater understanding of the various methods and techniques
· Many more diagrams included--now in two color--to provide greater insight through visual presentation
· Matlab code of the most common methods are given at the end of each chapter.
· More Matlab code is available, together with an accompanying manual, via this site
· Latest hot topics included to further the reference value of the text including non-linear dimensionality reduction techniques, relevance feedback, semi-supervised learning, spectral clustering, combining clustering algorithms.
· An accompanying book with Matlab code of the most common methods and algorithms in the book, together with a descriptive summary, and solved examples including real-life data sets in imaging, and audio recognition. The companion book will be available separately or at a special packaged price (ISBN: 9780123744869).
- Elsevier Science, November 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: