Partners in Healing: Simple Ways to Offer Support, Comfort, and Care to a Loved One Facing Illness
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book offers a new sense of empowerment for the intimate partners of people living with serious health problems. Collinge draws on cutting-edge scientific research along with his experience counseling couples facing serious illness to offer a range of insights, strategies, and techniques that caregivers can utilize to promote their partners’ physical and emotional well-being—while also promoting their own.
- The importance of self-care for the caring partner
- Ways of involving family and friends in a network of support
- Simple massage and touch techniques to bring comfort and reduce symptoms
- How open, affirmative communication can contribute to healing
- Basic energy-healing techniques to promote well-being
- Shambhala Publications, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: