The question is as old as parenting itself: How can new moms and dads eat well when all their time and energy is spent on baby? Finally, we have the answer!
Specifically designed for frazzled, sleep-deprived parents, every recipe in Parents Need to Eat, Too is nutritious, delicious, satisfying, and EASY. As a bonus each recipe includes instructions for preparing baby food from the same ingredients. Plus every recipe has the added advantage of being tested by a group of more than 100 new parents.
Inside you'll find:
- Meals you can eat with one hand
- Recipes for the new parent's best friend: the slow cooker
- More ambitious recipes, broken down into simple stages to perform while baby naps
- “Un-Recipes” for parents who can't cook at all
- Recipes that support breastfeeding
- Advice from experts, including a pediatric dietitian and a lactation consultant
Here are real solutions for the real problems new parents face in the kitchen. Through comforting, honest, and essential help for stressed out, undernourished moms and pops, Parents Need To Eat Too ensures that nobody will go hungry!
Parents Need to Eat Too has been named one of the Best Cookbooks of 2012 by Leite’s Culinaria, whose Editor-in-Chief Renee Schettler Rossi called it the “What to Expect After You’re Expecting” and said that the book “savvily and sassily helps you extend the efficiency of any time spent in the kitchen.”
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: