Palm Pre: The Missing Manual
The Missing Manual
by Ed Baig
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you've got your hands on this year's hottest new smartphone, you'll want the book that covers it inside and out: Palm Pre: The Missing Manual. This beautiful, full-color book from USA Today personal-technology columnist Ed Baig will help you go from newcomer to expert in no time.
The maker of the legendary Palm Pilot is back on center stage with a smartphone that lets you browse the Web, listen to music, watch video, view pictures, and a lot more. Palm Pre: The Missing Manual provides you with everything you need to know to get the most out of this amazing mobile tool.
- Get to know the touchscreen, and learn to navigate by tapping, swiping, dragging, flicking, and pinching
- Link your contacts, merge calendars, combine email accounts, and more by syncing your phone over the Web
- Stay in touch with other people by using the Pre as a full-featured phone and organizer
- Use it for email, texting, chatting, and as an efficient web browser
- Take advantage of the Pre as a complete media center to store, sort, play, stream music and video, and sync with iTunes
- Take and view photos, import images, and share them with others
- O'Reilly Media, August 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: