Pain Procedures in Clinical Practice
- List Price$130.99
- Your price$117.89
Save $13.10 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 53200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In the 3rd Edition of Pain Procedures in Clinical Practice, Dr. Ted Lennard helps you offer the most effective care to your patients by taking you through the various approaches to pain relief used in physiatry today. In this completely updated, procedure-focused volume, you’ll find nearly a decade worth of new developments and techniques supplemented by a comprehensive online video collection of how-to procedures at www.expertconsult.com. You’ll also find extensive coverage of injection options for every joint, plus discussions of non-injection-based pain relief options such as neuromuscular ultrasound, alternative medicines, and cryotherapy.
- Offer your patients today’s most advanced pain relief with nearly a decade worth of new developments and techniques, masterfully presented by respected physiatrist Ted Lennard, MD.
- Make informed treatment decisions and provide effective relief with comprehensive discussions of all of the injection options for every joint.
- Apply the latest non-injection-based treatments for pain relief including neuromuscular ultrasound, alternative medicines, and cryotherapy.
- See how to get the best results with a comprehensive video collection of how-to procedures at www.expertconsult.com, and access the complete text and images online.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, June 2011
Hanley & Belfus
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: