Overcoming Metabolic Syndrome
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
· High triglyceride levels
· High blood pressure
· Elevated fasting blood sugar levels
· Low HDL cholesterol levels (the good cholesterol)
There are no specific symptoms of metabolic syndrome, but it takes a toll on health. People with metabolic syndrome are 3.5 times more likely to die of a heart-related ailment and 5 times more likely to develop type 2 diabetes.
· What is insulin resistance? Why is it a critical issue?
· Why does insulin resistance make it so hard to lose weight?
· What is the role of exercise, diet, and nutrition?
· Which medications are used to treat the syndrome?
A Clear and Simple Guide to Better Health!
- Addicus Books, November 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: