Organizing Your Scrapbook Supplies
- List Price$22.99
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
When scrapbook supplies start to overtake your workspace, know that you're not alone. Just Ask the Masters! In Organizing Your Scrapbook Supplies, the Memory Makers Masters have joined forces to help you make the most of your spaceand your stash.
Whether you have a designated scrap room or a coveted seat at the kitchen table, getting organized will make you more efficient, more productive and even more creative. Learn to:
- Create a storage system that works for you regardless of the size of your space.
- Organize everything from runaway rub-ons to tangled ribbon to neglected digital photo files.
- Craft innovative and affordable space savers, such as repurposing hanging shoe holders for your chipboard alphabet, tackle boxes for your brads, and spice racks for your prettiest stamps.
- Be ready to crop on the go at a moment's notice.
- F+W Media, September 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: