Organizing the Disorganized Child
Organizing the Disorganized Child explains:
- How to solve the messy-backpack problem (page 28).
- Step-by-step tips to help your child improve study skills (page 96).
- Which school supplies work best for different types of children (page 26).
- Methods for note taking (page 99).
- Techniques for time management (page 72).
- Strategies to refine morning and nighttime routines that will help the entire family (page 128).
Skip this list
George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones 5-Book Boxed Set (Song of Ice and Fire Series)
George R. R. Martin
The Vow: The True Events that Inspired the Movie
Kim Carpenter,Krickitt Carpenter,Dana Wilkerson
Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
Todd Burpo,Lynn Vincent
- HarperCollins, August 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: