In their own words (and we all know how colorful those can be), the five members of the notorious Osbourne clan tell the amazing story of the first family of rock.
- OZZY talks about his first beer, his legendary career,and why he's the only sane member of the Osbourne family.
- SHARON explains the root of her shopaholic nature, the ups and downs of being married to Ozzy, and what it's like to battle cancer and host a talk show.
- AIMEE reveals why she opted out of MTV's The Osbournes, why she thinks her mother's in denial, and why her father destroyed himself with drugs.
- KELLY offers cutting thoughts on sibling relationships and growing up Osbourne as well as on life as a fledgling rock star.
- JACK shares stories about life without privacy ("What's privacy?") and his stint in rehab -- and claims he's the only sane one in the family.
IF YOU THOUGHT YOU ALREADY KNEW THE OSBOURNES, THINK AGAIN!
Skip this list
- MTV Books, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: