Oracle RMAN Pocket Reference
- List Price$7.99
- Your price$7.19
Save $0.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Oracle RMAN Pocket Reference is a handy guide for DBAs who intend to use Oracle Recovery Manager for database backup and recovery. Because Recovery Manager (RMAN) is a relatively new tool, many DBAs are just becoming familiar with it. They will welcome a timely book that explains clearly and concisely how to use RMAN for common backup and recovery tasks that are infrequent, yet extremely vital.The first portion of the book is primarily task-oriented. After a short section on RMAN architecture, the book shows (in checklist style) how to perform common backup and recovery tasks such as:
- Implementing a recovery catalog
- Creating and running RMAN scripts
- Configuring input/output channels
- Taking a full database backup
- Backing up tablespaces and datafiles
- Taking incremental backups
- Recovering lost datafiles
- O'Reilly Media, November 2001
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: