Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Handbook
- List Price$55.00
- Your price$43.99
Save $11.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Achieve Extreme Application Performance for a Private Cloud with Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud
Transition to a private cloud computing infrastructure and achieve unmatched levels of performance with help from this Oracle Press guide. Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Handbook shows you how to plan, implement, and maintain a private cloud. Find out how to set up components, deploy Java applications, maximize redundancy and throughput, and migrate legacy workloads. Examples, screenshots, and diagrams are included throughout this comprehensive resource.
- Configure Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud nodes and racks
- Optimize Java EE application performance on Oracle WebLogic Server
- Provision and administer a highly scalable private cloud
- Build, debug, and manage custom Java applications
- Secure, monitor, and tune using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Leverage capabilities from Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Consolidate Oracle and third-party application workloads
- McGraw-Hill Education, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: