Oracle Data Guard 11g Handbook
by Larry Carpenter, Joseph Meeks, Charles Kim, Bill Burke, Sonya Carothers, Joydip Kundu, Michael Smith, Nitin Vengurlekar
- List Price$62.00
- Your price$49.59
Save $12.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 25600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Master Oracle Data Guard 11g
Provide superior data protection, availability, and disaster recovery using the tested techniques in this Oracle Press guide. Cowritten by a team of Oracle experts, Oracle Data Guard 11g Handbook provides a sound architectural foundation along with best practices for configuration, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting. You will get full details on implementing deployment architectures to address requirements that extend beyond disaster recovery. This invaluable resource also includes a complete set of monitoring scripts available for download.
- Develop a disaster recovery plan for your Oracle database to meet your organization's requirements
- Configure and deploy Oracle Data Guard for your environment
- Tune and troubleshoot your physical and logical standby databases
- Implement the Oracle Data Guard Broker management framework
- Integrate with Oracle Grid Control
- Monitor your Oracle Data Guard environment
- Enable read-only services and disaster recovery with Oracle Active Data Guard
- Configure seamless database and application failover
- Minimize planned downtime using Oracle Data Guard switchover
- Handle backup and recovery with Oracle Recovery Manager
- McGraw-Hill Education, July 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: