Operations Management: Policy, Practice and Performance Improvement
- List Price$98.95
- Your price$89.09
Save $9.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 40400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
'Operations Management: policy, practices, performance improvement' is the latest state-of-the-art approach to operations management. It provides new cutting edge input into operations management theory and practice that cannot be found in any other text.
Discussing both strategic and tactical inputs it combines and balances service and manufacturing operations.
* Cutting edge techniques accompanied by brand new case studies
* Challenges standard approaches
* Comprehensive coverage of strategic supply management
* Critical sample questions to aid discussion
* Reading lists and articles to support learning
* Additional lecturer support material
This outstanding author team is from the Operations Management Group at the University of Bath. Their expertise and knowledge is apparent in the text, and they bring to it their original research and experience in the field of operations management.
- Taylor and Francis, June 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: