Nursing Home Administration, Sixth Edition
- List Price$109.99
- Your price$98.99
Save $11.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 44800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Named a 2013 Doody's Essential Purchase!
The sixth edition of Nursing Home Administration contains essential information to prepare an individual for licensure and employment as a nursing home administrator. This book addresses all regulatory pieces of information to provide readers with an overview of the entire process of managing a nursing facility. This edition has been updated to reflect the most accurate and up-to-date information to reflect new legislation and regulations passed since previous edition in 2008.
This textbook serves as a roadmap for studying and understanding all the various requirements-management, human resources, finance and business, industry laws and regulations, and patient care. It demonstrates how all components fit together to form the coordinated activity set required of a successful nursing home administrator.
- Formatted according to licensing examination and guidelines of the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators
- New federal guidelines to surveyors
- New resident assessment instrument
- Updated figures and tables
- New life safety code inspection processes
- New ICDM-10 (International Classification of Diseases-Modified)
- Sub-set of federal forms included in appendices
- Web references to enable the reader to successfully navigate the nursing home administration field
- Springer Publishing Company, February 2011
Springer Publishing Company
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: