Nurse to Nurse Wound Care
- List Price$34.00
- Your price$30.59
Save $3.41 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 14400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The latest information on wound care in a comprehensive yet portable resource
Written by the chair of the Education Committee of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Association, this is the first text on wound care to be both comprehensive in scope yet small enough to fit into a lab coat pocket. All of the latest information on wound care is now available at your fingertips.
Part of the new Nurse to Nurse series, this title features coverage of the principles behind acute as well as chronic wounds. The authors include assessment and evaluation principles, how to stage or classify any wound, and practical hints on wound measurement and wound care. You will also find documentation and reimbursement tips for many healthcare settings.
- PDA download of the entire text
- Wound care suggestions along with advantages and disadvanatages so you can make fully informed decisions about wound care
- In abbreviated format, all the considerations that must be made when treating wounds of differing pathophysiology and in multiple healthcare settings
- The most current scientific evidence on wound care
- Coated flex-binding repels stains
The new Nurse to Nurse series is specifically designed to simulate the teaching experience nurses learn best from: trusted mentors carefully explaining what they must do in specific clinical situtions. Written in a consistent, single-author voice, this series brings the wisdom and experience of some of the foremost experts to non-specialist nurses in clinical care.
- Mcgraw-hill, October 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: