Northeast Argentina & Uruguay: Includes Buenos Aires, the Pampas & Iguazú Falls
by Ben Box
Footprintfocus Northeast Argentina and Uruguay is the only dedicated guide to this increasingly popular travel hot spot. Features detailed coverage of all the key sights as well as the lesser-known destinations as well as a fascinating Background section, useful tips for getting there and around, plus comprehensive listings on where to eat, sleep and find adventure.
• Essentials section with advice on getting to and around Argentina and Uruguay
• Highlights map of the whole region giving travellers an overview of the whole destination
• Comprehensive listings of places to eat & sleep, plus details on festivals and activities
• Detailed maps of Montevideo, Buenos Aires and other key towns
• Includes key local words and phrases as well as an introductory guide to popular Argentinian dishes to help you get the most from your trip
• Slim enough to fit in a pocket
Loaded with advice and information on how to get around, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Northeast Argentina and Uruguay without weighing you down.
The content of the Footprintfocus Northeast Argentina and Uruguay guide has been extracted from Footprint's South America Handbook.
- Footprint Handbooks, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: