Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Everything a buyer needs to know to buy a first home, with insider tips and advice from the experts!
Rental prices have gone through the roof, more homes are coming up for sale, and buying a home remains a sound investment. But how do you know whether you’re ready? And what steps should you take in the weeks or months ahead to find, buy, and move into your new home? Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home will help you find the right place to live and invest in -- and enjoy the process, too.
Filled with interesting facts, real-life stories and insights, and common pitfalls to avoid, this book provides everything you need to select the right type of home, the right mortgage, the right agent, the right inspections -- and much more. Get the inside scoop on:
- deciding between a house, condo, co-op or townhouse
- exploring your local market for the best value
- creating and managing a realistic homebuying budget
- qualifying for and securing loan financing
- getting the right inspections and insurance
- negotiating with sellers or new home builders
- successfully closing the deal
- real estate brokers
- attorneys who specialize in real estate
- a home inspector
- a neighborhood researcher
- a mortgage specialist
- and more!
- NOLO, December 2014
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: