Neuroradiology: Key Differential Diagnoses and Clinical Questions
- List Price$134.99
- Your price$121.49
Save $13.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 54800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Neuroradiology: Key Differential Diagnoses and Clinical Questions equips you to make efficient, accurate diagnoses and prepare for imaging exams with hundreds of high-quality, unknown cases in neuroradiology. Drs. Juan Small and Pamela Schaefer draw upon Massachusetts General Hospital’s vast case collection to help you master the skills you need for interpreting imaging of the head, neck, brain, and spine.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Apply systematic pattern analysis techniques to distinguish similar-looking pathological entities from one another.
- Avoid diagnostic pitfalls by recognizing significant variations in the clinical presentation of various diseases.
- See how diagnostic ambiguities are resolved by viewing corresponding gross pathologic and histologic images.
- Benefit from the volume and exceptional quality of Massachusetts General Hospital’s patient case load.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: