Understanding the Buy Buttons in Your Customer's Brain
How can the latest brain research help increase your sales?
Because paople are inundated daily by an average of 10,000 sales messages, selling is now tougher than ever. That's why you need to learn what neuroscience has uncovered that will immediately increase your selling and influencing effectiveness.
Unveiling the latest brain research and revolutionary marketing practices, authors Patrick Renvoisé and Christophe Morin teach highly effective techniques to help you deliver powerful, unique, and memorable presentations that will have a major, lasting impact on potential buyers such as:
- The 6 stimuli that always trigger a response
- The 4 steps to align content and delivery of your message
- The 6 message building blocks to address the "old brain"
- The 7 powerful impact boosters to set your delivery apart from the rest
Once you know how the decision-making part of the brain works, you'll quickly begin to deliver more convincing sales presentations, close more deals, crreate more effective marketing strategies, and radically improve your ability to influence others.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Patrick Renvoise
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Patrick Renvoise
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 25, 2016
- Thomas Nelson, October 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: