Architecture, Programming, and Implementation
by Ran Giladi
- List Price$95.95
- Your price$86.39
Save $9.56 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 39200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Network processors are the basic building blocks of today's high-speed, high-demand, quality-oriented communication networks. Designing and implementing network processors requires a new programming paradigm and an in-depth understanding of network processing requirements. This book leads the reader through the requirements and the underlying theory of networks, network processing, and network processors. It covers implementation of network processors and intergrates EZchip Microcode Development Environment so that you can gain hands-on experience in writing high-speed networking applications. By the end of the book, the reader will be able to write and test applications on a simulated network processor.
- Comprehensive, theoretical, and pracitical coverage of networks and high-speed networking applications
- Descirbes contemporary core, metro, and access networks and their processing algorithms
- Covers network processor architectures and programming models, enabling readers to assess the optimal network processor typer and configuration for their application
- Free download from http://www.cse.bgu.ac.il/npbook includes microcode development tools that provide hands-on experience with programming a network processor
- Elsevier Science, August 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: