- List Price$128.00
- Your price$115.19
Save $12.81 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 52000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A complete clinical reference on the management of neonates in emergency and acute care settings!
Neonatal Emergencies details the diagnostic procedures and clinical management strategies for the full spectrum of acute illness and emergencies seen in the neonatal period. The book is logically organized by anatomic region and enhanced by 100 full-color illustrations.
- An intense clincal focus--explores all the issues pertinent to formulating a successful strategy for effective clinical management in these challenging patients
- Specifically designed to meet the daily clinical needs of the emergency physician--features a convenient anatomically-based organization and content included for its hands-on value
- 100 full-color illustrations
- Expert authorship--written by twenty emergency physicians who manage these disorders on a daily basis
Authoritative, system-based coverage of the neonatal problems most often encountered in the emergency department, including:
Head, Eye, Ear, and Neck
- McGraw-Hill Education, November 2009
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: