Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics
- List Price$165.00
- Your price$148.49
Save $16.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 66800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics has been the world’s most trusted pediatrics resource for nearly 75 years. Drs. Robert Kliegman, Bonita Stanton, Richard Behrman, and two new editors-Drs. Joseph St. Geme and Nina Schor-continue to provide the most authoritative coverage of the best approaches to care. This streamlined new edition covers the latest on genetics, neurology, infectious disease, melamine poisoning, sexual identity and adolescent homosexuality, psychosis associated with epilepsy, and more.
- Understand the principles of therapy and which drugs and dosages to prescribe for every disease.
- Locate key content easily and identify clinical conditions quickly thanks to a full-color design and full-color photographs.
- Stay current on recent developments and hot topics such as melamine poisoning, long-term mechanical ventilation in the acutely ill child, sexual identity and adolescent homosexuality, age-specific behavior disturbances, and psychosis associated with epilepsy.
- Tap into substantially enhanced content with world-leading clinical and research expertise from two new editors-Joseph St. Geme, III, MD and Nina Schor, MD-who contribute on the key subspecialties, including pediatric infectious disease and pediatric neurology.
- Manage the transition to adult healthcare for children with chronic diseases through discussions of the overall health needs of patients with congenital heart defects, diabetes, and cystic fibrosis.
- Recognize, diagnose, and manage genetic conditions more effectively using an expanded section that covers these diseases, disorders, and syndromes extensively.
- Find information on chronic and common dermatologic problems more easily with a more intuitive reorganization of the section.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, June 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: