Navigation & Interaction
- Your price$4.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The foundations of good UX design lie in transparent navigation and interaction patterns and systems. A solid understanding of the rules is as important as knowing when to break them. How should you set up menus for optimal usability? Does mobile UX design follow different rules? How can you use sound to make your website not just more ap- pealing but also easier to navigate? Such questions should be factored into any decisions considering modern Web design since they tend to influence the level of user satisfaction.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Elements Of Navigation
- Sticky Menus Are Quicker To Navigate
- Design Patterns: When Breaking The Rules Is OK
- Exploration Of Single-Page Websites
- Redefining Hick’s Law
- What Web Designers Can Learn From Video Games
- A New Mobile UX Design Material
- Mission Transition
- Designing With Audio: What Is Sound Good For?
- Smashing Media, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: