Natural Metabolism Boosters For Super Fast Metabolism
A Complete Guide On The Metabolic Process With Tips On Metabolism Exercise, Metabolism Foods And Metabolism Diets To Speed Up Metabolism For Easy, Safe, Fast, And Permanent Fat Burning And Weight Loss
Metabolism is the single good news that all dieters and weight watchers have received in this day and age! As studies in metabolism have clarified, we all don’t need to diet, we just need to watch the foods that we eat and combine that with an equivalent amount of exercise.
Metabolism is a chemical process of how your body reacts to different foods. People with fast metabolism can burn fat and use up excess energy quickly; hence, they don’t put on any weight. On the other hand, people with slow metabolism digest food, burn fat and use up excess energy much less efficiently and so they put on more weight easily.
The key to burning fat and losing weight, therefore, is not a matter of following the latest diet trends and tricks but has a great deal to do with your metabolic rate. If you can speed up your metabolism with metabolism boosting foods and workouts, then you can get your body to use up calories and burn up fat more productively.
This book will guide you through natural metabolism boosting methods for productive fat burning and weight loss. You will learn the following:
· How metabolism works and how it affects your body
· Figure out the metabolism secret formula to speed up your metabolism
· Learn strength exercises and resistance training combinations that will speed up metabolism
· Learn the 12 muscle areas that you must exercise to boost your metabolism
· Learn a 7-day step-by-step exercise program
· Learn metabolic boosting foods and nutrients your body needs to speed up fat burning
· Learn a carefully scheduled meal plan to guide you with the right metabolism diet
· Understand the role of stress, water and sleep in the body’s metabolism
You can definitely get the hot body and high energy levels you’ve always worked so hard for – the key is in your metabolism!
- KMS Publishing, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: