Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Windows 8 that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into Windows 8 problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from Windows 8.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping Windows 8 working just the way you want. Learn how to
- Quickly master Windows 8’s fluid, colorful interface--and leave yesterday’s Windows behind!
- Get super-productive fast with the latest touch and mouse techniques
- Tweak your Start screen to get easy access to tasks you do every day
- Get up-to-this-instant information with Live Tiles
- Browse the web with the sleek, streamlined Internet Explorer 10
- Use Windows 8’s great built-in apps and get more at the new Windows Store
- Secure your computer with custom Lock screens, picture passwords, PIN logons, and location privacy
- Copy, move, and share files through the revamped File Explorer
- View, organize, and share all your photos on your PC, photo sites, and favorite social media accounts
- Work with Windows 7 programs through the Windows 8 desktop
- Keep your files safely backed up and Windows 8 safely updated
- Improve computer performance with Windows 8’s updated system tools
- Stream media and share files easily with your PCs, your Xbox 360, tablets, and phones
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: