Muscles and Meridians
The Manipulation of Shape
- List Price$72.95
- Your price$65.69
Save $7.26 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 30000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Muscles and Meridians is a unique book that breaks new conceptual ground in the realm of human movement. Exploring the connection between evolutionary biology and Chinese meridians, the volume offers a novel and effective system of diagnosis and treatment of common musculoskeletal disorders.
- Describes a new model of human movement - the Contractile Field model
- Offers a rare and serious attempt to look at whole person movement patterns - akin to ‘Anatomy Trains’ but with a stronger link to vertebrate evolution and development
- Suggests that much of our endemic back and leg pain is due to a loss of ease in postures that are ‘archetypal’ to mankind
- Offers a profound new understanding of the world’s oldest medical map, the Chinese meridian map
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, November 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: