Mosby's Pocket Guide to Nursing Skills and Procedures
- List Price$49.95
- Your price$44.99
Save $4.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Take this pocket reference to clinicals on the job for quick access to nursing skills! Based on Perry & Potter's market-leading Clinical Nursing Skills & Techniques, 7th Edition, Mosby's Pocket Guide to Nursing Skills & Procedures, 7th Edition presents 83 key skills in an easy-to-use A-to-Z format. Step-by-step instructions include full-color photos plus rationales explaining why to use specific techniques. With the latest in evidence-based practice, this book helps you perform basic nursing skills safely and effectively. Also available on Skyscape for use on any hand-held device!
- A clear, two-column format presents skills with rationales for each step explaining why to use specific techniques.
- A gloving logo identifies skills in which clean gloves should be worn or gloves should be changed in order to minimize the risk of infection.
- Safety alerts highlight important information for patient safety and effective performance of skills.
- Reporting and recording guidelines include a bulleted list of what should be documented in the patient records.
- Unexpected outcomes and related interventions help you troubleshoot potential problems and take appropriate actions to address them.
- Alphabetical organization of skills makes it easy to find information quickly.
- A convenient pocket size and spiral binding allow the book to fit easily into your coat pocket and to stay open on the page you want.
- New full-color design and illustrations help you follow step-by-step directions more easily.
- Completely updated content is based on Perry & Potter's market-leading text, Clinical Nursing Skills & Techniques, 7th Edition, for the latest in evidence-based care.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: