Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards
Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses
- List Price$25.95
- Your price$24.69
Save $1.26 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 11200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 3rd Edition is a colorfully illustrated collection of spiral-bound cards that brings together the difficult drugs and topics related to pharmacology into one portable volume. Using a wide variety of learning aids, humor, illustrations, and mnemonics, this valuable tool helps you master pharmacology in class, in clinicals, and in preparation for the NCLEXÂ® examination. Specific topics include: administration, antibiotics/antivirals, anticoagulants, cardiac drugs, CNS drugs, diuretics, endocrine drugs, GI drugs, musculoskeletal drugs, pain drugs, psychiatric drugs, pulmonary drugs, and reproductive/OB drugs. For practicing nurses, these cards provide an always-useful refresher on pharmacology.
- Over 90 cartoons offer humorous and memorable presentations of key drugs.
- Full-color cartoons and color-highlighted monographs provide a visually engaging way to learn.
- Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most difficult concepts.
- Thick pages and spiral-bound format create the perfect portable tool that is durable enough for the clinical environment.
- Colored thumb tabs at the bottom of the page allow you to quickly reference material.
- What You Need to Know sections on the back of each image give you more information about each illustrated topic in a quick and easy-to-review format.
- Colored highlights in the What You Need to Know sections draw your attention to key information:
- Serious/Life-Threatening Implications are highlighted in pink
- Most Frequent Side Effects are blue
- Important Nursing Implications are yellow
- Patient Teaching information is green
- NEW coverage throughout highlights contemporary and timely topics on pharmacology all in one clinical tool.
- 8 brand new cards focus on administration by inhalation, lovenox, fentanyl, and more.
- New mobile device version enables you to study on the go.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, August 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: