Mosby's 2013 Nursing Drug Reference
- List Price$42.95
- Your price$38.69
Save $4.26 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
There is a difference in drug handbooks. And if you want the most reliable information presented in FULL color and organized alphabetically, Mosby’s Nursing Drug Reference is the only one that should be in your consideration set! With an A to Z organization, no other drug handbook helps you access reliable drug information quicker. But perhaps best of all, this full-color handbook gives you extensive drug information for over 5,000 generic and trade-name drugs - including uses, side effects, interactions, and pharmacokinetics. This reference also includes key nursing considerations to help you assess, administer, evaluate, and teach your patients, as well as instructions for giving drugs by various routes (e.g., PO, IM, IV). Written by a well-known expert in nursing pharmacology, you will ALWAYS find the latest and most trustworthy drug information in Mosby’s Nursing Drug Reference.
- 4-color design helps users easily and quickly find key information.
- This e-book allows users to quickly find important information with custom navigation. Search and find drugs by Generic and Trade names. Also included is a linked, comprehensive list of all drugs found in the book.
- Linked index allows users to click on a link and go straight to monographs quickly.
- With this e-book, users can access drug information on nearly any mobile device!
- Comprehensive and easy to find drug information.
- Comprehensive drug monographs contain the latest information on:
- Rx or OTC designations
- generic names
- U.S. and Canadian trade names
- functional and chemical classification
- controlled-substance schedule
- do-not-confuse drugs
- actions, uses, unlabeled uses, dosages and routes
- available forms
- side effects
- interactions (including drug/herb, drug/food and drug lab test)
- nursing considerations
- treatment of overdose
- Nursing Process steps used as the framework for organizing all information.
- Alphabetical listing of drug monographs by generic drug name.
- Emphasis on safety and safe drug administration.
- Black Box Warnings alert to dangerous and/or life-threatening adverse effects.
- Safety Alert icons call out the most critical interactions and side-effects that nurses must watch for.
- IV drug information, including special considerations and Y-site, syringe, and additive compatibilities.
- Common and life-threatening side effects are organized by body system for easy identification.
- NEW! Four-color design highlights important information to help you quickly and easily find important information.
- NEW! Fully updated content reflects the latest drugs on the market.
- Approximately 25 monographs on newly released drugs
- Comprehensive coverage of more than 5,000 generic and trade-name drugs
- Elsevier Health Sciences, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: