Modern Anti-windup Synthesis
Control Augmentation for Actuator Saturation
- List Price$80.00
- Your price$63.99
Save $16.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 32800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book provides a wide variety of state-space--based numerical algorithms for the synthesis of feedback algorithms for linear systems with input saturation. Specifically, it addresses and solves the anti-windup problem, presenting the objectives and terminology of the problem, the mathematical tools behind anti-windup algorithms, and more than twenty algorithms for anti-windup synthesis, illustrated with examples. Luca Zaccarian and Andrew Teel's modern method--combining a state-space approach with algorithms generated by solving linear matrix inequalities--treats MIMO and SISO systems with equal ease. The book, aimed at control engineers as well as graduate students, ranges from very simple anti-windup construction to sophisticated anti-windup algorithms for nonlinear systems.
- Describes the fundamental objectives and principles behind anti-windup synthesis for control systems with actuator saturation
- Takes a modern, state-space approach to synthesis that applies to both SISO and MIMO systems
- Presents algorithms as linear matrix inequalities that can be readily solved with widely available software
- Explains mathematical concepts that motivate synthesis algorithms
- Uses nonlinear performance curves to quantify performance relative to disturbances of varying magnitudes
- Includes anti-windup algorithms for a class of Euler-Lagrange nonlinear systems
- Traces the history of anti-windup research through an extensive annotated bibliography
- Princeton University Press, July 2011
Princeton University Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: